Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pin It!

So I've found my new favorite way to waste time.... that is what little time I have to waste...


This site is so much fun! So have you heard or inspiration boards?? It's pretty much an online inspiration board. Once you've joined pinterest you can add this little "PIN IT" to your tool bar and anytime you're on a website and you see a picture of something you like you just click "PIN IT" and it adds it to your board on pinterest. It's pretty much like you're bookmarking it, it's just a lot more simple because all of your bookmarks are in one simple spot. It's also a lot of fun because you can follow other peoples pins and see what it is they're liking. I currently have 6 boards,  My Dollhouse (things I want in our future home... one day), Words of Advice (great quotes), Kid Room Ideas (things I would love in our kids rooms), Future Classroom Ideas (things I want to do in my future classroom), Kiddie Things (things that I think Dax needs to brighten his life), and General Things I Love.  It's seriously addicting but so much fun and will one day be so convenient...like when the day comes for me and Daniel to build our dream house ;)

Here is my favorite pin from each board right now...

1. My Dollhouse



This is my dream playroom for Dax

2. Words of Advice


3. Kid Room Ideas

I want a similar border in Dax's room (chalk board, etc)

4. Future Classroom Ideas

Adorable alternative to the regular old ABC poster


5. Kiddie Things

Wouldn't Dax look PRESH in this hat?!


6. General Things I Love

I.WANT.THIS.SO.BAD.    Isn't it perfect???  LOVE it!


Ok... there's a peek at some of my Pins. If you decide to join let me know and we'll follow each others boards :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just blogged about this the other day, isn't it AWESOME! : )
    -Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you?!? Haha that's so funny! I had a friend tell me about it the other day and now I"m in LOVE! It's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete