Friday, September 23, 2011

That Mom

It's finally come to that point....

and the first step in fixing a problem is admitting there is one....

well that's what I'm here to do...

admit...

that I'm officially "that mom"...


That's right. I'm the mom I always made fun of working in childcare. The mom that thought her child was above all others.... cuter, smarter, funnier, just over all more awesome than any other toddler out there. Well folks... I have to admit.... I'm there.

I always made fun of those moms and just knew that I would never be like that. I mean seriously... how ridiculous is it to think those things.... you have to be pretty full of yourself to think your kid is the coolest kid of all.

But like I said.... that's me. I have the coolest kid on the face of the planet... as well as the smartest, cutest, and funniest.

In the past week he has just started talking so, so, so much. From the moment he wakes until he goes to bed he just walks and walks and plays and just goes nonstop. He just loves books more than anything and would sit for probably at least 30 minutes and listen to me read. He has started getting really excited about things and  stomping his feet super fast out of excitement. He laughs and laughs.... sometimes at himself. He's a dancing machine.

His personality has just blossomed in the past week....

leading me and Daniel once again to the conclusion that he's the coolest kid around...

at least in our eyes :)

1 comment:

  1. Not ridiculous to think these things at all!!!! i think every mom should feel this way about her kid. :)

    ReplyDelete