Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10 on 10!


It's May 10th!! Time for 10 on 10..... ready.... set.... go....

So today's weather started out perfect! Not too hot, not too cold, and just a slight breeze! Needless to say, Dax and I sat on the patio for awhile this morning enjoying the beautiful weather. Our fur-babies joyed us as well :)
 My mom got this for Dax for Easter and it is his favorite toy right now. Just like every morning... Dax started the day today with this favorite activity of opening the box, taking out a toy, closing the box, opening the box, putting the toy back in, and closing the box again.  It's his new favorite game :)
Dax is wayyy into kisses right now so of course I take advantage of that! This morning he was even more full of kisses than normal. I def. wont' complain!
 Today we had tons of errands to run to get ready for the move! First stop today was Home Depot.... where obviously Dax decided to take a nap :)  He looked pretty sleepy so we decided to take the seat in instead of having him sit in the cart. Good thing we did!  Such a sweet boy!
After Home Depot daddy had to get a hair cut so we dropped him off at the Barber Shop and we headed over to mawmaws work to say hello! She was pretty darn excited to show off the cutest grandbaby in the entire world ;)
 The next stop for the day... and by far my favorite... was the assisted living center to see my grandma & grandpa! We didn't make it over there on Mothers Day b/c Daniel was studying for a test so today we took our card, flowers, and teddybear over today. They were VERY excited to see us and so proud to show off they're great grandbaby! My grandpa who usually walks with a cane, walked up and down the hall from one end of the building to the other carrying Dax so that he could show him off to every resident and worker. Dax would just laugh everytime my grandma said something to him and was very drawn to grandpa (he kept climbing up to him which is what this picture is). He also really enjoyed playing with grandmas wheelchair!
Ugh... worst. part. of. the. day.  Packing.  We are loading up the Uhaul Thursday so our days are numbered on getting everything done that needs to be done by then! My mom came over and hung out with Dax for a bit so we were able to get a lot of packing done tonight!
I really love this picture! Daniel has another test tomorrow... but Dax obviously did not want daddy to study! Dax thought this was a really fun game for about 5 minutes... and I really enjoyed watching it! :)
 Someone was pretty playful this evening.... so again.. I took full advantage of that! I would hide under the blanket, leaving only a tiny hole where I could see out of and Dax would bend way over to peek in the hole at me. When he would get where he could see in the hole I would lift back the blanket, he would laugh, and then he would sit patiently waiting for me to do it again. I think I enjoyed it just as much as him!
Someone has become a little rockstar at feeding himself lately! This evening he had Puffs & Cheerios for an evening snack. He really enjoyed it.... so much that he decided to save one for later :)
We had a really busy yet perfect day! Hope yours was just as good!









No comments:

Post a Comment