Thursday, January 24, 2013

My TV Doctor

Today's Thursday!!! Which means I'm linking up with Medicine: A Love Story!!!  Today's question
is....
Medicine: A Love Story
"Which fictional doctor is your significant other most like?"

I was super excited when I saw this question because while my husband hates them, I'm a super big sucker for doctor TV shows. So I quickly ran through my entire list of doctors from my ridiculously long list of doctor TV shows to come up with the perfect fit for my hubby....
but it was tougher than I thought. 

Then I went on to read this question out loud to myself in deep thought and from the other room I hear this response..
"McSteeeeeamy!" 
He doesn't think highly of himself or anything ;)

I couldn't narrow it down to just one.... so I have aspects of three different doctors that if somehow they had a love child... it would come out to be my husband.

Doctor #1. Dr. David Sawyer (The New Normal): 
 Before I start with the similarities, I start with the one major difference... Dr. Sawyer is obviously gay.... where my husband is obviously not. But other than that one minor factor (my husband is loooving me for this one I'm sure) they have quite a bit in common. Both are overthinkers (for sure), both love their family (definitely), both love football (maybe a little too much), and both love a nice adult beverage every now and then.

Doctor #2. Dr. Cooper Freedman (Private Practice): 
 Side note I am super super sad that Tuesday was the last episode and I may start the show over from the beginning on netflix. Alright so Dr. Cooper Freedman and my hubby..... both are extremely passionate about their job, both have huge hearts, both love their family and taking care of their family, and while both are serious when they need to be, they are also pretty goofy and funny as well.

And Doctor #3. Dr. Jackson Avery (Greys Anatomy): 
 First things first... they're both surgeons. Next they both hard working, driven, and eager and don't let what other think or say stand in the way of what they want to do. Both are competitive, confident, stubborn, and like to give the people around them a hard time. But the biggest comparison is.... drum roll..... their dreamy blue eyes, amazing smile,  and the size of crush this woman has on them (did that make up for the Dr. Sawyer comparison babe?)

6 comments:

  1. I like all three of your choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks!! I had a hard time narrowing it down ;)

      Delete
  2. aww! I love your last line about the crush :) I can't believe how long it's been since I've watched Grey's Anatomy - I've never even seen Dr. Avery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Hubby said that made up for the first comparison ;) I had quit watching Grey's Anatomy for awhile and picked it back up in the middle of last season..... now there's no going back! And Dr. Avery is def. the highlight of my Thursday nights ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait. That was the last episode of private practice????!

    ReplyDelete