Saturday, January 26, 2013

The 52 Project

 My biggest purpose in this blog is to document Daxton as he grows. I use it as a sort of "baby book" with intentions of one day printing pages and sticking them in a binder for him.

I also know that I do really well with set deadlines/plans/goals.

So with those two ideas in mind.... I decided to join the 52 project at a blog I read, Che' and Fidel.

With this project I'll capture a single photo of Daxton a week.... an expression, detail, moment, etc that I want to remember.

So by the end of the year... I'll have 52 wonderful pictures of moments I want to remember to make a scrapbook of.  I'm starting on the fourth week in so today I'll post my first 3 pictures from previous weeks... and then this weeks pictures.

1/52
Double chins and remote control cars for the first time
 
2/52



Curious chunky fingers

3/52
Choo choo trains and monkey jammies

4/52
 Tiny sunglasses, scarves, and froggy hats. 
He got told at Chic'fil'a, "that kids awesome!!" by a 7ish year old boy



No comments:

Post a Comment