Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Waiting Game...

33 days until we find out if we match.... 37 days until we find out where...

And we're just waiting...

sitting, and thinking, and waiting.

This has to be quite possibly the worst waiting game ever. Everything is a big fat question mark that you have absolutely no control over. No planning for vacations, no planning for birthday parties, no planning for anything because you have absolutely zero idea what the next few months will hold.

In the meantime I guess Daniel and I will keep having match day dreams/nightmares (yes we both have them at least once a week), keep getting rid of junk around the house (this will either make the move easier or our house cleaner), and I will keep completely wasting my time by looking at houses and school districts in all of our top 5 cities (it's how I'm coping.. just let it be).


1 comment:

  1. Wow...we must have been on the same wave length this morning. I have been in a funk all day thinking about match. And... the countdown. I hadn't calculated that out yet. Wow...33 days until the e-mail, 37 days until the letter. This is getting real.

    ReplyDelete