Monday, August 8, 2011

Sneak Peek

In 19 days we'll be having little man's first birthday party! I'm way, way excited with how the decorations have come together so I thought I would give you guys a little sneak peek!





and he also got to open his very first birthday gift ever today from our favorite people in Kentucky...


He loved it (and mommy and daddy are going to love the teething tablets for sure)! I can't wait to watch him open so many more on his birthday.

also before I go..... say a little prayer for our little boy tonight. He went to the doctor today with a runny nose, cough, and sneeze, and turns out he has another ear infection in his right ear and also has some asthma (probably a result of his RSV he had when he was a baby). So we are on antibiotics and breathing treatments for awhile.  Include mommy and daddy on that prayer list too because holding a our little mans arms down while he screams for 20 minutes getting his breathing treatment is super, super tough but I know it's what's best for him.

2 comments: