Thursday, February 9, 2012

Extreme Makeover: Classroom Edition

So the past week I have been working hardcore on this mess called a classroom I've been given. I walked into a classroom full of junk (literally... that's what most of it was) that had been used a storage for a range of infants-4 year olds, and was told to turn it into a room for 2-3 year olds. Whoa. It was super overwhelming at first but I'm really happy with how it's coming along. Here is one of the projects I've been working on this past week...


This big beauty eyesore was hanging smack dab in the middle of the room. Not cute. And completely useless for a class of two year olds. My friend Jennifer gave me the brilliant idea of covering it with burlap so from there I came up with this...

These adorable vintage-y letters were a pinterest find (free printables...yes please!) On the lower half of the board I'll display some of the kids art. I think it turned out super cute and def. softened the feel of the room!

1 comment: